- Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave a room or before going to sleep.
Trim your wicks 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Follow the 2 foot rule: do not place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains or anything flammable.
Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans, and any air vents.
- Trim wick to 1/4 inch each time you light your candles.
Place candle holder on stable, heat resistant surfaces.
- A burning candle should not be used as a night light.
- Do not burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning your candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the vessel.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh